Welcome to JAX Fray - your new home for ALL things in Jacksonville! You're about to join our awesome Winter Kickball League in San Marco for Thirsty Thursdays!
We want to provide the AWESOME Kickball community in JAX a great way to socialize and play more often!
- 6-8 week season w/ playoffs
- Team Shirts - sign up early to get your first choice
- Events all over town with discounts and giveaways!
This is a Social division of our Kickball. What does that mean? - This is our credo- people meeting people! Our social aspect is what we stress. EVERYONE is welcome! It’s more about making friends and heading to the bar than "chargers" and male bunting! There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former Kickball Olympian? Perfect! Everyone is welcome! If you and your friends are looking for a good time and an awesome party, JAX Fray is the way to go.
This season kicks off January 28th with games starting at 7:00 PM. and includes 6 weeks of regular season games, a rain makeup day if needed and 2 weeks of playoffs!
Want to get in on the fun? Register now and get your team together. Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The number of teams to make the final tournament based on rain-outs and other league logistics.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Make sure to like us on Facebook!
01/28 - Week 1
02/04 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/11 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/18 - Week 4
02/25 - Week 5
03/04 - Week 6
03/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.