Welcome to JAX Fray - You're about to join our Fall season of Coed Flag Football in Southside on Monday nights!
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: At JAX Fray we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues and to follow the CDC guideline
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The season will feature 6 weeks of regular season games and then an end-of-season tournament for playoffs which will be held during weeks 7 and 8!
*Captains, you play FREE! Check out our Captain's Page for details - https://www.jaxfray.com/captains-page/ *
For this 7v7 Coed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times. Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters. We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams!
Games begin September 13th and run weekly from 7:00pm-10:00pm. Games will be held at either Baymeadows 9a field! Get ready for some football!!
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
Make sure to like us on Facebook!!!
09/13 - Week 1
09/20 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/27 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/04 - Week 4
10/11 - Week 5
10/18 - Week 6
10/25 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/01 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.