In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
Welcome to JAX Fray - your home for FUN things in Jacksonville! You're about to join our Late Spring season of Indoor Volleyball in Southside!
*Captains, you play for FREE! Check out our Captain's Page for details - https://www.jaxfray.com/captains-page/ *
We're hitting the courts Wednesday evenings for some awesome social co-ed 6v6 Volleyball! Games are from 7:30pm-9:30pm (tentatively) in Southside and you're in the heart of the action! Games will be 6 weeks in length with playoffs afterwards!
The season starts May 12th!
This is a 6v6 coed SOCIAL division. What does that mean? - This is our credo- people meeting people! Every level will always have our social aspect. For this definition, these are the bulk of our leagues where we want players to come out, play their games but it’s more about making friends and heading to the bar! There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former Pro at Ultimate? Perfect! Everyone is welcome! If you and your friends are looking for a good time and an awesome party, JAX Fray is the way to go.
The league will have a staff host on site to ref games. Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 9 players on their rosters. The gender breakdown is 3 females and 3 males on the court for a full team. We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams!
You can sign up as a free agent, group or team. Groups please keep in mind the COED aspect of the league when registering.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team ( Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
Make sure to like us on Facebook!!!
05/12- Week 1
05/19- Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
05/26- Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
06/02- Week 4
06/09- Week 5
06/16- Week 6
06/23- Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.