At Jax Fray, we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games run weekly on Mondays between 6:30pm-10:30pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Flag Football teams average 14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. Jax Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. Jax Fray does not offer refunds.*
10/30 - Week 1
11/06 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
11/13 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
11/20 - Week 4
11/27 - Week 5
12/04 - Week 6
12/11 - BYE (Bengals @ Jags)
12/18 - Week 8 (Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.