Welcome to JAX Fray Softball! Get ready for a fun season with great people and good times!
JAX has a great softball community and we are here as an option for people who love to stay active but are out to meet and network as much as they are for the games. This is SOCIAL SOFTBALL. It's coed and we have rules in place to make sure everyone has a great time!
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
At JAX Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission.
Overall our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former MLB Player? Perfect! Everyone is welcome.
IF that's you then this is the league for you! All are welcome, no experience necessary. You bring the glove and we provide everything else :)
This league is WOODEN BAT. That's right, we get wooden softball bats! Bats are provided by the league but you are allowed to bring your own if you have one, just remember it must be a softball bat (skinnier barrel) not wooden baseball bat. We're playing on an open field so there's no fence and flight is restricted slightly with the wood BUT you can still crush it :)
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1(2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin Tuesday, January 26th and run weekly from 7-10 pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
01/26 - Week 1
02/02 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/09 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/16 - Week 4
02/23 - Week 5
03/02 - Week 6
03/09 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.