Our Mission: At Jax Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
San Marco Kickball 411:
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games run weekly from 6:30-10:00pm on Thursday Nights.
- This League operates with a Player-Ref model, meaning that your team will be responsible for providing players to assist in reffing for games throughout the season.
Dates and times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action:
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Kickball teams average 18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. JAX Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. JAX Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will chose the next closest color available.**
06/23 - Week 1
06/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/07 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/14 - Week 4
07/21 - Week 5
07/28 - Week 6
08/04 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/11 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.