In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: At JAX Fray we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues and to follow the CDC guidelines.
Welcome to JAX Fray - your new home for ALL things in Jacksonville! We have partnered up with SPAR to bring you another awesome kickball league to join this Summer in Springfield! You may have played kickball before, #4thgrade, but never like this with JAX Fray!
- Captains, you play for FREE!
Check out our Captain's Page for details - https://www.jaxfray.com/captains-page/
- 6 week season w/ playoffs
- SWEET Sponsor locations for the after part
- Team Shirts - sign up early to get your first choice
- Events all over town with discounts and giveaways!
This season kicks off September 12th with games between 1:00 and 4:00pm
This is 11v11 COED kickball, SOCIAL, a minimum of 3 guys and 3 girls out in the field at all times. There is no gender rule for kicking order but it must remain the same throughout the game. Games are officiated by the teams with the opposite game time on that field. There will be a JAX Fray league host to coordinate everything and get the party going every week!
Want to get in on the fun? Register now and get your team together.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The number of teams to make the final tournament based on rain-outs and other league logistics.
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
Make sure to like us on Facebook!
09/12 - Week 1
09/19 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/26 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/03 - Week 4
10/10 - Week 5
10/17 - Week 6
10/24 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
10/31 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.