At Jax Fray, we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games run weekly on Wednesdays between 7:30pm-10:30pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Flag Football teams average 9 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. Jax Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. Jax Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will chose the next closest color available.**
04/19 - Week 1
04/26 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
05/03 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
05/10 - Week 4
05/17 - Week 5
05/23 - Week 6
05/30 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
06/06 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.