Our Mission: At Jax Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Games play on Tuesdays, and run weekly from 8:00-11:00pm
- For the Social Division only, Team Roster Size is a minimum of 3 players. Any teams of 2, will be assigned a free agent. Intermediate & Competitive divisions may sign up with just 2 players.
- Dates and times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- This is a social league; we're all just out there to have a great time!
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action:
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having, 2 players minimum, 4 players maximum)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
09/05 - Week 1
09/12 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/19 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
09/26 - Week 4
10/03 - Week 5
10/10 - Week 6
10/17 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
10/24 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates and Game Times subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.