Our Mission: At Jax Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin Wednesday, April 6th and run weekly from 6:30-10:00pm
- Dates and times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action:
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Kickball teams average 18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. JAX Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. JAX Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will chose the next closest color available.**
06/22 - Week 1
06/29 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/06 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/13 - Week 4
07/20 - Week 5
07/27 - Week 6
08/03 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/10 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.